Posts

Showing posts from August, 2015

Hive Tyrant head WIP picture.

Image
Small amount of progress again this week after getting the Hive Guard finished last week, I'm struggling with the Mojo a bit lately!

 I'm quite proud of the wet blending result on the big dog's horn, I have never been very good at it but decided to try and up my game with the brush and give it a go. I used GW acrylics, Abbadon Black to Gorthor Brown and topped it off with Rakarth Flesh. Each was mixed with a drop of AK Interactives Acrylic Drying Retarder and blocked in place before being feathered together. The rest of his body is coming along well, I've got it about 60% done at the moment and should finish it off over the weekend.