500pts Sons of Horus for Zone Mortalis Done!

My last photos of the Apothecary and Chaplain were a little over exposed but I'll leave them up anyway as they still look ok, this is a lot more akin to how they actually look in real life (on my monitor at least), dark and gritty. Pretty happy with how it's all coming along. I was 5 days late on my monthly pledge for the global escalation league but I am stoked with the achievement considering how much I work each week and I don't think I have ever managed to paint that much in a month before.

Sons of Horus 500pt ZM force, Chaplain, Apothecary, Tactical Squad and Contemptor Mortis Dreadnought

Comments

Zab said…
damn fine force there!
jamie farrar said…
Awesome looking 500 pointer Red, Love those Assault cannons dude!
RED SCORPS said…
Thanks Zab! Thanks Jamie!

I wanted to try and make the new rotor cannon style barrels but I got really frustrated with the muzzle brakes trying to get the drillings symmetrical. Came out alright in the end though. I actually always forget they are different.

Popular posts from this blog

Acastus Knight Porphyrion COMPLETED!!!!!

Acastus Knight Porphyrion - House Makabius WIP Pics

Calth Contemptor - Quick Repose